LS / 200121-163750-EPINDHP
10 months ago
Principal Civil Engineer, Nuneaton
- Principal Civil Engineer jobs role.
- Internationally recognised transportation and engineering consulting business that has invested over £350m over a 10 year period in facilities and site infrastructure.
- Principal Civil Engineer role focused on the design, project management and build of engineering facilities, high specification offices and site infrastructure.
- Initially the role will be offered on a 6 month contract before transitioning to a permanent role.
Principal Civil Engineer jobs roles / Civil Engineering jobs role. The company is an internationally recognised transportation and engineering consultancy organisation that forms part of a £1 billion t/o engineering group.
As Principal Civil Engineer you will have a key role in delivering a wide of civil engineering design and build projects, these will include engineering facilities; office buildings and site infrastructure (roads, car parks etc..). This Principal Civil Engineer role will have both a civil design and project management focus as you will be joining a small team. You will have the opportunity to work from the initial planning application stage right through to buildings / facility handover.
Are you seeking Principal Civil Engineer jobs or Civil Engineering jobs in Nuneaton, Coventry, Leicester Warwick, Birmingham, Rugby, Tamworth sort of regions (Warwickshire, West Midlands, Leicestershire, Staffordshire).
This Principal Civil Engineer jobs role will suit:
- A Civil Engineer with previous experience of civil design and project managing civil engineering projects.
- We are looking for a Civil Engineer with CDM regulation awareness and an ability to produce detailed design drawings.
- A Civil Engineer that will thrive in a role where you will wear a number of different hats – lead projects; manage sub-contractors; produce detailed designs; source suppliers; evaluate tenders.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a civil engineering, structural engineering, construction engineering or subject area.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised transportation engineering organisation.
- The company operate on a large technology park campus that consist of 40 major facilities; 2million sq ft of office space; £350m of investment over a 10 year period; 35 companies are based on site.
- When joining the business on a permanent basis you will receive a competitive salary PLUS excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus all bank holidays, bonus, flexible working, onsite sport and leisure facilities.
This Principal Civil Engineer job is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull, Banbury.
To apply please contact Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: LS / 200121-163750-EPINDHP