£11.30 to £13.50 per hour
11 months ago
Press Setter Operator
- Day shift position with overtime opportunities.
- Ideally looking for someone with Power Press experience / certification.
Do you have knowledge or experience of working with Press machines? Do you want a permanent day shift position within an established manufacturer who are offering overtime? If yes, please read on!
Salary & Package: £11.30 to £13.50 per hour depending on experience. 25 days holiday. Overtime at x1.33 hourly rate.
This Press Setter Operator job will suit:
- Good mechanical hands on skillset
- Power press certificate/experience
The Press Setter Operator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An engineering / manufacturing business with a difference, the business is passionate about making sure their employees feel valued and actually enjoy coming to work.
- Loyalty is a core value – a number of employees have been with the business for long periods of time and they have very low staff turnover.
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve with the business. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
- 170 headcount across two sites in Nottinghamshire, global business with 1000 + employees worldwide
The Press Setter Operator job will involve:
- Set up and operate Seyi, Chin-Fong & Legnani presses (45Tonne – 120 Tonne)
- Ensure daily production targets are met through correct monitoring and recording
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practise (GMP) standards
- Measure components using dedicated Measurlink software
This job is commutable from Broxtowe
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.