jp / 190730-133324-EP
almost 3 years ago
Press Brake Setter Operator, CV11, Nuneaton, Warwickshire
The job is based within an established Sheet Metal Manufacturer who is experiencing a good amount of growth. Dayshift based position that will provide you with the opportunity to work across a range of sectors.
Salary & Package: Initial guide around £12 per hour. Dayshift based position
This job will suit:
- Experienced Press Brake Setter Operator
- Flexible to support the business needs and help with overtime when needed.
- Exposure to Amada machines would be a distinct advantage.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Sheet metal fabrication business that are currently experiencing strong level of growth.
- Friendly working environment that will support you with training opportunities
- Highly competitive salary for the right person. Initially around the £12 per hour mark as a rough guide depending on your skill level and fit for the position.
The job will involve:
- Setting, and operating Amada Press Brake machines to produce sheet metal products.
- Following technical drawings and inspecting finished parts via inspection equipment.
- Operating wider sheet metal machinery when required to support the business’ needs.
This job is commutable from Nuneaton, Coventry, Hinckley, Tamworth, Market Bosworth
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: jp / 190730-133324