£ Competitive Salary
over 1 year ago
Press Brake Operator LE19 Wigston Leicester
- Working hours 3:00pm to 1:00am Monday – Thursday.
- Well established company, investing in new machinery and have a great company culture.
Job opportunity for an experience Press Brake Operator to join a growing fabrication manufacturer. You will predominantly be working with TRUMPF machines. This role is on a fixed shift pattern.
Salary & Package: Flexible hourly rate depending on experience.
This Press Brake Operator job will suit:
- A proven Brake Press Operator who has worked within a sheet metal fabrication environment.
- Someone who is happy to work an evening / late shift.
- Specific Trumpf experience would be ideal but not essential.
The Press Brake Operator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to work on modern, updated machinery on a range of specialist projects.
- Very friendly working environment and supportive culture.
- Initially working a temp to perm basis ideally. Although there may be some flexibility on this for the right person.
The Press Brake Operator job will involve:
- Operating a brake press machine.
- Fabrication and precision folding of parts.
- Working from engineering drawings.
- Setting machines if you have the necessary experience.
This job is commutable from Leicester.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.