£ Competitive hourly rate
about 2 years ago
Negotiable salary dependent on experience. Good benefits – holiday allowance and pension contributions. Opportunity to develop further as you grow into the job.
Exciting Fitter role whereby you will have the opportunity to work on a range bespoke precision tools, following diagrams and assembling complete products. Mechanical bias position.
This job will suit:
- Experienced, hands on, fitter. Mechanical bias.
- Specific precision tool experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- Recently trained apprentice who wants to work on a range of products.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established, world leading, engineering company currently experiencing good levels of growth.
- Competitive salary, good benefits, opportunity to develop moving forward.
- Friendly, supportive working culture.
The job will involve:
- Fitting and assembling bespoke machines.
- Following engineering drawings.
- Working on precision equipment to high standards, an eye for detail and problem solving skills are key.
This job is commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinckley.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd