£30,000-35,000 salary band + pension
11 months ago
Polymer Materials Science Engineer – Derbyshire
Job opportunity working with Polymer Engineers, Materials Scientists and Manufacturing Engineers. Part of a small team developing new products in medical equipment. Job focusses on helping the development of new new products and developing new manufacturing processes. You’ll need strong scientific background, and experience of developing new products in a manufacturing context. Degree or higher in science or engineering is essential. Polymer knowledge very helpful but not essential.
The key challenge in this role is to identify and evaluate new polymers, additives and technologies to enhance the product portfolio. To develop new products and or processes utilising these new materials or technologies.
Salary & Package: £30-35,000 + pension.
This job will suit:
- Degree qualified engineer or scientist.
- Experience of scientific evaluation of products in a manufacturing facility.
- Communication skills suited to both scientific colleagues and manufacturing shop-floor colleagues.
The working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established company, part of an international group, strong market share worldwide.
- This role is part of a knowledgeable team.
- This role is part of a global strategy to develop the next generation of products from the UK centre of excellence.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Loughborough, Lincoln, Grantham, Tamworth, Uttoxeter, Burton On Trent and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”