£12.20 to £14.20 per hour
5 months ago
- Position to work on specialist, high value parts.
- Ideally from an aerospace background, but we can open this up for the right person.
- Double Days Shift Pattern
Due to recent growth, we are currently seeking an experienced Polisher to help ensure products are manufactured and delivered to the high standards required. This is a days-based position, that will see you work with different machinery to ensure quality standards are achieved. The parts predominantly consist of turbine blades, so any specific polishing experience of similar products would be an advantage.
Salary & Package: £12.20 to £14.20 per hour DOE. Working hours rotate from 6:00am to 1:45pm Mon to Fri on earlys, and 1:30pm to 9:15pm Mon to Fri on afternoons. Paid breaks included.
This Polisher job will suit:
- An experienced Polisher who has worked on high value precision parts.
- Ideally have aerospace / industrial turbine experience – however this is NOT essential.
- Flexible to work a rotating day shift pattern.
The Polisher job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established precision engineering business who have invested in a range of modern equipment.
- Opportunity to work on specialist products that require intricate skills.
- Flexible hourly rate for the right individual.
The Polisher job will involve:
- Polishing blades to correct quality standard.
- Operating grinding machinery.
- Liasiing with the wider production team to manage work loads and ensure targets are achieved.
This job is commutable from Nuneaton
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.