£25-30,000 plus pension, health care and company bonus
5 months ago
by agreement / asap
PMO Project Assistant, WorkFromHome near Croydon
- The PMO & Project Assistant will support the project managers and ensure projects are managed efficiently and within procedures.
- The PMO & Project Assistant will focus on supporting all back office tasks within the project management team.
- Key objectives will include setting up new project files and project tools for the Project Managers, updating project documentation, ensuring project compliance and driving efficiency.
- Working for globally recognised company with a 100year history.
- The role is a mix of WFH Work form Home and office based near to Croydon.
This is a great opportunity to join a company with a recognised global reputation in technical and engineering capabilities.For a degree qualified person (engineering or business) with, or progressing with APM or Prince2 project management qualifications, this is a fantastic career move. (or progressing with)
Salary & Package: £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience, plus pension, health care and company bonus.
ThePMO Project Assistant working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Join a successful and well respected engineering company with global reach
- Work with some of the most iconic companies in the engineering industry
- The business has customers in diverse industries, so the job security is higher than most.
- The role is a mix of WFH Work from Home and office based near to Croydon.
The ideal experience for this PMO Project Assistant job vacancy:
- Engineering or business degree
- Qualified or progressing towards APM or Prince2 project management qualifications
- Experience of working within a project team in an engineering or technical context
- Fluent in MS Office including MS Project, and some knowledge of Navision preferred
The PMO Project Assistant role is a mix of WFH Work from Home and office based near to Croydon, and therefore commutable from Croydon, Surrey, Bromley, Sutton, Mitcham, Purley.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”