£30,000 to £40,000
about 1 month ago
PLC Control Engineer / SCADA Project Engineer, Stockport
- Project Engineer jobs role, PLC Control Engineer jobs role, SCADA Engineer jobs role.
- Newly created Project Engineer position to support the delivery of a diverse range of safety control system / PLC programming / SCADA system engineering projects.
- Multi-site, successful engineering business within the process safety sector, Covid has had little impact on them, and they are continuing grow.
- Diverse projects, friendly culture, lots of training and development available, the company have an excellent track record of developing their people.
- £30K - £40K salary + pension + flexible working + early finish on a Friday + 25 days holiday and all bank holidays + private health.
We are looking for an Engineer with a PLC programming / SCADA / electrical engineering background join a growing business to support the delivery of systems / automation / safety control engineering projects. The role will be focused on the design, testing and commissioning of electrical / electronic systems.
This Project Engineer role will suit:
- You will become an integral member of an agile SME engineering organisation that design, manufacture and deliver safety control systems / automation systems.
- You will ideally be an Engineer with a PLC programming / SCADA systems / electrical engineering background.
- Due to the varied nature of the business and projects, your role will be broad and interesting. As well as the technical content you will have the opportunity to carry out product testing and attend customer sites to oversee the commissioning stage if necessary.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (HNC/HND/Degree) in an electrical engineering, mechatronics, systems engineering or similar engineering discipline.
Company Overview & Benefits:
- The company specialise in the design and supply of safety, control and automation systems for nuclear, petrochemical, oil & gas and similar industrial environments.
- You will be joining a growing company with an excellent track record of developing and promoting people within their business.
- Stable and successful engineering business, 3 UK sites, they have invested heavily in new systems and technology and is experiencing good growth in their UK and international markets.
- Salary & Package: £30K - £40K. Company pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday, private health, remote working available, flexible working hours including a lunch time finish on Friday!
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.