£11.50 to £12.50 per hour + Shift Premium + Bonus
11 months ago
We are seeking a Plater to support manufacturing by plating chrome material onto engineered parts. This is a permanent position for a Plater on a rotating morning / afternoon shift pattern.
Salary & Package: £11.50 to £12.50 per hour + Shift Premium + Bonus (c£2,500)
This Plater job will suit:
- An experienced Plater, or possibly a Special Process Operator, who is flexible to work a rotating shift.
- Wider experience such as Chemical Etching would be an advantage.
- Some formal engineering training or qualification would also be a bonus.
- Could suit someone from the aerospace sector.
The Plater job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Competitive total package – bonus, shift premium on top of basic rate.
- Opportunity to develop specialist skills within a growing sector.
- Very modern, growing engineering business.
The Plater job will involve:
- Chrome plating of engineered components.
- Chemical etching.
- Polishing and cleaning parts for preparation / final quality.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Beeston, Long Eaton
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.