£40,000 – 45,000 salary + pension
8 months ago
date to suit
Plastics Production Manufacturing Improvement Engineer, Permanent, Worcestershire
- Improving manufacturing processes in a plastic moulding production manufacturer.
- Work with production planning and production managers to improve manufacturing work-flow and minimise production downtime in a batch manufacturing factory.
- Identify non value add activities and introduce production best practice, including production skills training and cross-skilling of manufacturing operatives.
- Introducing visual factory and using OEE manufacturing data to identify trends.
- Improving the production process from lineside storage, to tooling, reviewing SOPs and work instructions, and embedding best practice
- Join a manufacturing production business with a commitment to growth, lean manufacturing and continuous improvement.
- £40,000 – 45,000 salary + pension. Monday-Friday Dayshift.
This Manufacturing Continuous Improvement Engineer job will suit:
- A person with manufacturing production skills and lean manufacturing experience
- A person that can work as part of a team, influencing decision making using evidence, data and inter-personal skills.
- And with good knowledge of production process best practice in plastics manufacturing,
The Manufacturing Continuous Improvement Engineer job is with a business that:
- Is successfully established, and has a commitment to putting the customer first.
- Has a good standard of technical expertise within the business.
- Is investing in itself with people and equipment.
This job is commutable from Redditch, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Worcester, Kidderminster.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”