£13.00 - £15.00 per hour
6 months ago
- Day shift based job opportunity for an experienced Plastics Fabricator.
- Stable business that are undergoing growth and extending their facilities.
- Permanent role.
Job opportunity for an experienced Fabricator from a plastics background. As a Plastics Fabricator, you will work with a range of plastic materials and machinery to form finished products. This is a dayshift based role – no shifts – for a growing employer.
This role could also be suitable for someone that is more experienced in Steel Fabrication that is keen to move into a Plastic Fabrications role.
Salary & Package: £13.00 - £15.00 per hour basic for the right candidate. 45 hour working week across day shift hours. (Monday – Friday)
This Fabricator job will suit:
- A proven Fabricator / Operative who has worked with a range of plastics.
- Hand tool experience and plastic welding techniques – such as cutting plastics.
- Experience of operating forming and press machinery for plastics manufacturing.
- Experience of working in an environment with minimum supervision.
- Due to the location of the company – a car would be beneficial.
- A minimum of a years’ experience of plastic welding and fabrication. Ideally experience in steel fabrication.
The Plastics Fabricator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Small and friendly business with a fantastic and expansive client base (UK wide).
- Advanced and market leading product range.
- Opportunities to work across a range of plastic products. No shifts.
The Fabricator job will involve:
- Fabricating, assembling and repairing a range of plastic products.
- Using precision and hand tools for production – such as saws and routers.
- Cutting a range of plastics.
- Using adhesives where required.
This job is commutable from Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill, Lindfield, Horsham, Brighton, Hove
To apply please contact Jack Ludford