4 months ago
Plant Supervisor – 4 on, 4 off days, Process Plant. Award winning specialists with a diverse customer base. Superb technical, R&D and QHES support. Great work/life balance!
c£30,000 basic salary. Days only!
This job will suit:
- An engineer with chemical plant experience, who understands its engineering requirements.
- Ideally degree in Chemistry or Engineering, along with some line management experience, typical backgrounds being polymer chemicals, fine or pharmaceutical manufacture.
- Knowledge of COSHH, control systems, quality and environmental management.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- c£30,000 basic salary
- Very safe working environment, with excellent Lost Time Accident (LTA) record.
- Ethical company with caring attitude to work/life balance
The job will involve:
- Controlling production for a specific cell, reporting into the cell manager.
- Ensuring production targets are met in a safe and timely fashion.
- Maintaining plant efficiency, training and discipline of staff.
This job is commutable from Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Wednesbury, Tipton, Dudley. Brierley Hill, Cradley Heath, Rowley Regis, West Bromwich, Smethwick, Stourbridge, Halesowen, West Midlands, Staffordshire and Warwickshire.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd