£35,000 to £37,000
9 days ago
Plant Fitter Supervisor
- Days based Supervisor position, leading a team of Mechanical Fitters.
- Established manufacturer with a market leading reputation.
- Mix of hands on work and team leading duties.
We are currently recruiting for a Plant Fitter Supervisor to lead a team of trained Fitters, ensuring targets and quality are achieved. As Plant Fitter Supervisor, you will come from a Mechanical Fitter background and have some proven experience supervising a team (flexible on size of team). The company manufacture large / heavy machinery, so any similar crossover would be ideal e.g. yellow goods / quarry equipment.
Salary & Package: £35,000 to £37,000 as a guide. 25 days holiday + banks. Days based, early Friday finish. Wider development opportunities.
This Plant Fitter Supervisor job will suit:
- An experienced Mechanical Fitter who has worked on plant equipment / machinery.
- Some proven Supervisory / Team Leading experience. Comfortable delegating tasks and ensuring production targets are achieved.
- Experience with Hydraulics would be an advantage.
- Come from a Heavy / Quarry equipment background. Specific crusher equipment experience would be ideal.
The Plant Fitter Supervisor job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Leading manufacturer, part of a global business with the benefits of a smaller, personable team.
- Opportunities for further development in house.
- Competitive salary and package with possible flexibility for the right person.
The Plant Fitter Supervisor job will involve:
- Mechanical Fitting of Plant Equipment.
- Read and understand bespoke engineering drawings.
- Meet set targets whilst working on the production line.
- Day to management of team members.
- Working tight deadlines/ targets and reporting on daily basis.
- Monitoring and leading performance of the department.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Leicester, Derby, Nuneaton, Loughborough.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.