£27,000 to £35,000
about 1 month ago
Planning Manager, Leeds
- Planning Manager jobs role, Installations Manager jobs role.
- Successful and growing business within the construction sector that supply and install bathroom and kitchens in both the public and private sectors.
- Newly created position due to company growth – their order book is full until Summer 2022 already.
- The business is targeting a further 50% growth by 2024.
- Strong company values, passionate about what they do and how they look after their people.
- £27K - £35K salary guide + benefits.
The Planning Manager job will involve:
- Proactive and effective management of resources (Installations / Fitter Team) and timelines.
- Plan, schedule and manage all bathroom and kitchen installations programmes.
- Organising and optimising resources.
- Proactively communicate across internal teams to ensure successful delivery of installation projects.
- Develop strong relationships with customers and suppliers to support successful delivery.
- Development and implement best practice ways of working.
- Leadership and management of 2 Planning Administrators.
This Planning Manager job will suit:
- A Planner / Scheduler / Manager with previous experience of working within a position that requires a high level of planning and scheduling.
- Able to plan and respond effectively to changing priorities and manage a high volume of work (company is growing).
- Experience of leading others / small teams.
- Good IT competence – Excel, Word, Outlook and CRM/Databases.
- Previous experience of working within the construction, buildings, bathroom, kitchens trades would be advantageous.
- You will be customer driven and take pride in doing a good job for customers.
This Planning Manager job is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Dewsbury, Pudsey, Headingly, Wakefield, Holbeck.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.