Sutton in Ashfield
12 days ago
- Work with a well established group, supporting the planning of parts / deliveries within the spares team.
- Would suit an organised individual who enjoys working with a wider team.
Are you an experienced Planner or Administrator looking for a new challenge within a renowned, multinational business? This position offers the stability and security of a larger group, whilst having the feel and team size of an SME. You will communicate with several different departments across the business daily, helping to plan deliveries and ensure parts are organised.
Salary & Package: £21,000 per annum basic. Bonus which has regularly paid out £1,500 per annum. Incredible pension contribution – 13.5% employer contribution based on 6% employee contribution. 25 days holiday + banks.
This Planner job will suit:
- Prior experience working with different IT systems / software.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Team player who has good numerical / problem solving skills.
The Planner job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Larger manufacturing group with an SME feel within the warehouse.
- Excellent benefits package and scope for further development.
- Hours of work: 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 3.30pm Friday
The Planner job will involve:
- Ensuring internal & external customer requirements are fully met and goods dispatched in accordance with customer requirements
- Identifying delivery priorities
- Management of the Van Stock Management process
This job is commutable from Sutton-in-Ashfield.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.