ml / 201111-154237
over 1 year ago
PCB Technician, Annesley, Nottinghamshire
We require a PCB Technician to repair coding equipment that has been returned. As PCB Technician you will be carrying out PCB testing / repairs.
Salary & Package: Competitive salary + 26 days holiday plus bank holidays. Private healthcare.
This PCB Technician job will suit:
- Knowledge of small electrical, electronic and mechanical equipment
- Experience of diagnosing PCB faults
- An electrical qualification is essential
The PCB Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Award winning SME Engineering business that develop and supply digital systems to the packaging industry.
- Excellent facility and supportive culture across the business
- Competitive salary + benefits
The PCB Technician job will involve:
- Repairing equipment to a high standard
- PCB faults
- Carrying out PCB testing and repairs
- Testing new equipment
- Other workshop tasks
This job is commutable from Annesley, Nottingham, Hucknall, Bilsthorpe, Mansfield, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Alfreton, and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: ml / 201111-154237