£ Competitive Salary
about 1 year ago
PCB Technician CV6 Coventry West Midlands
- Electronics assembly based position within a growing SME.
- Exciting time for the business as they are expanding and implementing new changes.
- Standard Dayshift role with an early Friday finish!
As PCB Technician you will have the opportunity to work on a range of equipment and support manufacturing. Previous experience of mechanical and electrical assembly is an advantage. The company is going through a strong spell of growth so potential future opportunities may become available.
Salary & Package: Flexible hourly rate for the right person and depending on skills.
This PCB Technician job will suit:
- An experienced PCB Technician or Panel Wirer or PCB Assembler. Training can be provided for someone with the right attitude.
- Wiring experience.
- Mechanical and electrical assembly experience.
The PCB Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing electronics manufacturer who are going through a positive change due to growth.
- Occasional opportunities for overtime and to develop wider assembly skills.
- Flexible hourly rate. Initially working on a temp to perm basis.
The PCB Technician job will involve:
- PCB assembly and working with other electronic equipment.
- Mechanical assembly.
This job is commutable from Coventry
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.