£40,000 to £50,000
9 months ago
Parts and Accessories Manager, Solihull
- Parts and Accessories Manager jobs, Aftersales Manager jobs.
- Dynamic and globally recognised British vehicle engineering brand.
- Fantastic opportunity for a Parts and Accessories Manager to create and lead a brand new Parts and Accessories function within a rapidly growing organisation.
- You will be joining a commercial team responsible for the global distribution of products and services including vehicles, parts, accessories and clothing as well as providing customer aftersales support.
- £40,000 to £50,000 salary commensurate with experience, company pension, 25 days holiday plus all public holidays; some home working available on an on-going basis.
This Parts and Accessories Manager job will suit:
- A candidate with a proven track record of driving the growth of a parts and accessories function within an automotive business. Previous experience within a low volume / premium level automotive or motorcycle or motorsport brand would be advantageous.
- You will be joining a dynamic, rapidly expanding organisation so we are looking for a candidate with the passion to drive the growth of a parts and accessories function from scratch.
- You will be joining a business with a collaborative team working culture so you will need to engage the team and wider business / take them on the journey with you.
This Parts and Accessories Manager job will have the following responsibilities:
- Newly created role that will give you the opportunity to define the parts and accessories systems from scratch and then manage the entire parts and accessories operation to meet profit and service level KPI’s.
- Define the parts and accessories strategy.
- Define the pricing structure.
- Manage the purchase and implementation of a new parts and accessories system.
- Manage all aspects of the parts and accessories operation, including budget management; sales & purchasing forecasting; customer service levels.
This Parts and Accessories Manager job is commutable from Solihull, Birmingham, Coventry, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coleshill, Tamworth, Redditch, Warwick.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.