£20,000 to £24,000
jp / 210407-155014
7 months ago
- Opportunity to join a growing business and develop skills across a range of vehicles.
- Previous experience within a Parts based role would be ideal, but not essential for the right person.
New position that will see you responsible for ordering all parts, assisting with quotations and the receiving of goods. You will also be responsible for any returns/warranties to suppliers.
Salary & Package: £20,000 to £24,000. Days based role – 7:30am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
This Parts Advisor job will suit:
- Previous experience working within an office, garage, administration or a customer service-based role would be an advantage.
- A high level of professionalism and customer service both in person & over the phone
- Competent in Microsoft Office & Excel.
The Parts Advisor job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to develop a range of skills and knowledge around different vehicle parts.
- Work within a small, friendly business that are experiencing good levels of growth.
- Career prospects moving forward.
The Parts Advisor job will involve:
- Ordering of parts & obtaining costs for quotations
- Stock control & location
- Managing workshop tools
- Dealing with parts paperwork
- Organising returns
- Identifying parts
- Ensuring parts are correctly booked to jobs.
This job is commutable from Coalville.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
Reference: jp / 210407-155014