Flexible hourly rate + OT
2 months ago
- Parts based role working within an automotive factor environment.
- Company supply a range of truck / trailer parts.
- Days based role with opportunities for overtime.
Leicester based opportunity for an individual who ideally has some experience within a parts function. The company are well established within the automotive sector and have created the position as a result of continued growth throughout the Covid period. This is a days based role but flexibility to work overtime will be required on occasions. Opportunity to develop a career within a parts team and broaden your knowledge within the trade. Good communication skills and a willingness to learn specialist part functions is required for this position.
Salary & Package: Flexible hourly rate with wider overtime available. Good earning potential with the overtime included.
This Parts Advisor job will suit:
- A confident, strong communicator who is happy working overtime.
- Prior knowledge of how a parts team operates, preferably within a factor environment. Dealership experience can also be considered.
- Flexible approach and eagerness to learn.
The Parts Advisor job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established business within the automotive / motor trade, offering job security.
- Opportunities for overtime and career progression. Competitive overall package.
The Parts Advisor job will involve:
- Identify necessary parts and provide advice where required.
- Respond to customer queries quickly and ensure a good level of service.
- Liaise with the wider parts team, supporting the growth of the function and identifying opportunities to improve.
- Updating and using IT systems accordingly to check part availability.
This job is commutable from Leicester
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.