£ Competitive Salary
5 months ago
School hours (or similar) 09:30 to 2:30. Sales administrator jobs.
Are you in Nottingham seeking part time jobs / jobs which suit school hours?. You will be supporting the UK Sales manager, assisting with sales follow ups by phone or email, preparing quotations and updating the CRM System. This is not a Telesales type role.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Located in Eckington, Sheffield, free parking
- Hours – Flexible to suit. 9 – 2:30 would be ideal
- This is a temporary role that could in time lead to a permanent position.
We are looking for someone with the following qualities:
- Sales skills – able to telephone or email customers in a polite and professional manner.
- Able to work on their own and on their own initiative.
- A tidy, organized, methodical worker is essential.
- Accuracy with words, numbers and spelling is essential.
- Able to use Outlook and Word. Able to produce Word documents with photos and text and then pdf them. Some limited Excel knowledge would also be useful.
- Familiarity with a CRM package would be good – The company use Zoho so someone familiar with this would be great, but this is not essential.
We are looking to recruit a positive, pro-active Sales administrator or similar or someone who is resourceful and good communication skills, who is seeking part time jobs
This Sales Administrator jobs role is based in Eckington, Sheffield, commutable from Chesterfield, Worksop, Rotherham.