£24-£26,000 salary plus pension
3 months ago
date to suit
Panel Wirer Electrical Technician
- Electrical Assembly and Panel Wiring of control panels for industrial equipment including wiring, switches & cables.
- 38hr week over 4days 6.30am-4.30pm
- Permanent job, £24-26,000 salary plus pension
- Employer has good order book for next year so looking like a good employer for job security.
This is job vacancy for a Panel Wirer, Control Panel Engineer or Electrical Assembly Technician to work as part of a small team.
- You will be building and wiring control panels for special purpose machinery and the team will show you how to approach some of the specialist areas of the build process.
- We are looking for a Panel Wirer with experience of doing point to point wiring, cable crimping, looming, harness build and terminating work.
- You must be able to read and understand engineering drawings and schematics, and you can be shown how to assemble some of the more unusual.
- Core hours Monday to Thursday (4days) 6.30pm-4.30pm
This job is commutable from Chesterfield, Sheffield, Worksop, and surrounding North Derbyshire areas
To apply please email Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”