Burton upon Trent
£27,000 to £29,000 per annum
3 months ago
- The company design and manufacture a wide range of bespoke robotic and automation solutions.
- Established engineering / manufacturing business with a strong order book.
- Paid overtime immediately available.
- Salary + overtime + company pension + 25 days holiday + bonus.
Panel Wirer jobs role within a company that design and manufacture a wide range products within the rail / heavy engineering sectors. As a Panel Wirer you will be building and wiring control panels.
Are you seeking Panel Wirer jobs or Control Panel Wirer jobs or electrical fitter Jobs in Burton?
The Panel Wirer job will suit:
- As a Panel Wirer, you will be building and wiring control panels.
- We are looking for a Panel Wirer with experience of doing point to point wiring, cable crimping, looming, harness build and terminating work.
- You must be able to read and understand engineering drawings and schematics.
Benefits and Company Overview:
- The company design and manufacture a wide range of products within the rail sectors. .
- Salary c£27,000 to £29,000 per annum plus paid overtime. Wider benefits include company pension, 25 days holiday, hours; 7:30am – 4pm Mon to Thurs, 7:30am – 12:30pm Fri.
This Panel Wirer job is commutable from Gloucester, Cheltenham, Stroud, Cirencester, Tewkesbury, Ross-on-Wye, Thornbury.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.