£10.25 to £13.25 per hour
12 months ago
- Days based position, created due to growth.
- Open to various skills levels – Paint Prepper through to Semiskilled / Skilled Pain Sprayers
Due to growth, we are currently looking to recruit an experienced Paint Sprayer into an establisher manufacturer. You will need to have prior experience of working within a paint spraying or paint prepping environment, we can be open on specific sector. This is a days role – NO shift work required.
Salary & Package: £10.25 to £13.25 per hour depending on experience / skill level. Wider benefits package – employer pension, life insurance, free parking and more.
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 7.30am to 4:00pm and Friday 7:30am to 12:30pm
This Paint Sprayer job will suit:
- An experienced Paint Sprayer, or possible Paint Prepper, who wants to work with varied products used within the aero sector.
- Specific experienced of “wet spray” painting is required for this role.
- Ideally time served as a Painter or have some form of qualification e.g NVQ within a paint related discipline.
The Paint Sprayer job will involve:
- Preparation of components/parts are completed in accordance to standards within specifications provided.
- Wet paint components in accordance to organisational and industry standards.
- Work with the wider team to ensure targets are being delivered on time, health and safety issues are adhered to, and wider quality improvements are identified and achieved.
- Signing off associated documentation for product approval.
This job is commutable from Darwen, Blackburn
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.