£17,000 to £17,500 + Shift Premium
almost 2 years ago
Operative, LN6, Lincoln
Varied job to help maintain the company facilities. You will work around a range of world class machinery within a modern clean working environment. A valid FLT / Fork Lift Truck Licence and Driving Licence are both essential for this position.
Salary & Package: c£17,000 to £17,500 per annum. Rotating across mornings and afternoon shifts. Shift premium paid when working the afternoon shift.
This job will suit:
- An experienced Operative or Handyperson or Labourer or Groundsman who is dependable and flexible to help.
- A valid FLT licence and Driving Licence is required.
- Someone who is comfortable with some aspects of heavier lifting.
The job will involve:
- Maintenance of the grounds and building – some basic gardening duties.
- General labouring duties as required – ensuring a clean working environment.
- Topping up machines with coolant and oil.
- Delivering / collecting of parts for rework
- Driving a FLT on occasions – this is about 20% of the role.
- Weekly stock control of oils
- Updating paperwork
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Stable engineering company, the manufacturing site employs roughly 300 people.
- Opportunity to work within a job that offers a lot of diversity.
- Friendly company culture and clean working environment.
- Competitive salary + benefits, including good holiday allowance, pension etc.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.