Flexible Salary, guideline £55-60
7 months ago
by agreement / asap
Operations Manager Manufacturing Mansfield NG17 4HG
- Operations Manager to own production planning, goods in, manufacturing assembly, quality control, and dispatch.
- Core deliverables will focus on SQCD Safety Quality Cost Delivery.
- Reporting to the Directors, this will be a role with the freedom and responsibility to manage the process from order process to delivery.
- The product is a relatively simple assembly process with high value add based on customer experience, on-time-in-full, and high quality workmanship.
- Flexible Salary, guideline £55-60,000 salary depending on experience.
Who is this job suited to?
- A Production Manufacturing Operations Manager background, able to report to Director level.
- Able to take responsibility for processes once the sales team have received the order; i.e. manage planning, purchasing, goods-in, planning, manufacturing, health and safety, quality and quality control, dispatch and delivery.
- Experience of managing a team of 30-50 people across different functions, including staff development, training, hiring and firing, and readying the business for increased orders and scale-up.
This is a privately owned business. The Directors are looking for capable Operations Manager that can work fairly autonomously to run the factory and deliver the process from order received to customer delivery.
This job is commutable from Mansfield, Chesterfield, Calverton, Bolsover, Hucknall, Bulwell, Worksop, Alfreton.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”