£60,000 to £65,000
8 months ago
Applications Engineering Manager – Additive Manufacturing . A cutting edge technology environment – additive manufacturing, 3D printing of lightweight, high performance plastic and metal parts for the aerospace, automotive and medical industry sectors.
Salary & Package: £60,000 to £65,000, 15% bonus potential, company pension contribution, life assurance, private healthcare, 25 days holiday plus all public/bank holidays, future option to purchase company shares.
This Applications Engineering Manager – Additive Manufacturing job will suit:
- An Operations Manager, Engineering Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Production Manager with previous experience of working within an additive manufacturing / 3D printing / direct metal laser sintering environment.
- Exposure to working within regulated industry sectors would be preferred e.g. automotive, aerospace, motorsport, medical etc…
- The role will see you lead and manage a team of 11 Engineers and Technicians therefore you will be able to demonstrate the personal qualities needed to successfully lead a team within a friendly and progressive business culture.
- This role is a nice mix of being able to use your technical experience of additive manufacturing / 3D printing and team / people leadership skills.
The Applications Engineering Manager – Additive Manufacturing job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Dynamic market leader in Additive Manufacturing operating from 3 UK sites all within close proximity.
- The company is working at the cutting edge of the growing additive manufacturing market space producing lightweight, high performance plastic and metal parts for the aerospace, automotive, motorsport and medical sectors.
- £60,000 to £65,000, 15% bonus potential, company pension contribution, life assurance, private healthcare, 25 days holiday plus all public/bank holidays, future option to purchase company shares.
The Applications Engineering Manager – Additive Manufacturing job will involve:
- Lead, manage and develop an engineering team to ensure the best possible utilisation of skills, materials, capacity and technologies (current team headcount is 11 people).
- Take ownership of the PFMEA process for additive manufacturing (AM) CAD and 3D printing.
- Customer facing role – support the commercial teams with educating the customer on the technical and operational capabilities of the business.
- Identify and facilitate training for the team with support from Team Leaders.
- Project manage CAPEX project delivery.
This job is commutable from Newbury, Reading, Basingstoke, Swindon, Abingdon, Wokingham, Andover.
To apply please contact Lyndy Brooks at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: LB / 190619-151603-EP