£50,000 - £60,000
11 months ago
OPERATIONS MANAGER - WOLVERHAMTON - WEST MIDLANDS
Opportunity for a fast-paced, people facing Operations Manager to join a global leader of engineered products for Motorsport sector.
Salary & Package: £50,000 – £60,000 + benefits
This Operations Manager job will suit:
- KPI driven Operations / Manufacturing or Production Manager with proven track record in fast paced, engineering manufacturing environment
- Experience with 16949 and 9001 required
- Strong people management skills and experience developing direct reports
- Person with comprehensive experience of lean manufacturing practices
- Degree qualified in engineering / science discipline (or equivalent)
The Operations Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Complex precision machined components supplied into motorsport sector
- Professional, growing business with an excellent order-book including UK, Far East and European customers
- Fantastic machining capabilities and facilities in general. Opportunity to make an impact and improve processes.
The Operations Manager job will involve:
- Leading 50 reports, delivering improvements to optimise operations effectiveness in terms of quality, lead-time and cost
- Working with senior executive team, develop, agree and deliver business plans for Motorsport business area
- Working closely with sales team, develop and promote excellent customer relationships regarding production
This job is commutable from Wolverhamton, Telford, Sturbridge, Kidderminster and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Anna Daca at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.