£40,000 - £45,000
about 2 years ago
OPERATIONS MANAGER SK22 STOCKPORT CHESHIRE
- Job vacancy for an experienced Production, Manufacturing or Operations Leader to manage production processes with 20 reports across all levels of this engineering, manufacturing business.
- Company is involved in CNC metal machining and fabrication work and subcontract engineering with a healthy order book.
Salary & Package: £40,000 - £45,000 + benefits
This Operations Manager job will suit:
- An all-rounder with experience of setting production KPIs, developing manufacturing teams, overseeing quality issues, production planning, purchasing and logistics as well as lean and continuous improvement techniques.
- Hands-on manager with background in day-to day production and operational management in a SME manufacturing environment with focus on high quality, OTIF delivery.
- Modern Apprenticeship, Engineering, ILM and Lean qualifications desirable
- Person with passion for process improvement and practical management with a “can-do-attitude”.
The Operations Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- This role reports to the Directors of the business and will involve close cooperation to achieve strategic and operational goals to support further growth.
The Operations Manager job will involve:
- Be a visible shop-floor based leader with the ability to step back, assess and accurately measure, define and record manufacturing output and capacity.
- Providing leadership, appropriate to a high precision manufacturing facility with specific responsibility for H&S, discipline, definition of clear standards and achievable goals.
- Introducing good practice and practical continuous improvements to deliver right first time.
This job is commutable from Stockport, Ashton-Under-Lyne, Macclesfield, Buxton and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Manesh Bulsara at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.