£50,000 - £60,000
13 days ago
Opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to manage all manufacturing, operations and production for a well-established engineering manufacturing SME business supplying in to the Motorsport, Marine and Aviation industries.
Salary & Package: Salary guideline £50,000 - £60,000
This job will suit:
- Experienced Operations Manager with background in a fast-paced engineering manufacturing sector.
- Ideally this experience will be backed up with degree / NVQ5 qualifications (or similar) in engineering, technical or manufacturing-business topics.
- Person with experience of Quality Management Systems and ISO 9001 accreditations would be advantageous.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Award winning, established SME engineering manufacturing business with key sectors in Motorsport, Automotive, Aviation, Defence and Marine.
- Fantastic modern working environment.
- Forward thinking ownership – Director has a real passion for the business and it’s people
- Reporting to the COO, part of the management team, participating in decision making across all areas of the company’s activity.
The job will involve:
- Full responsibility for manufacturing, Production and Operations functions.
- Ensuring Key Performance Indicators are in place and production targets are met in terms of quality, cost and on time delivery.
- Managing resource requirements across operations, cross skilling to balance demands of the business.
- Oversee the Quality: ISO9001 procedures.
- Ensure lean manufacturing principles are used, introduce best practice techniques and continuous improvement processes.
This Operations Manager job is commutable from Milton Keynes, Bedford, Bletchley, Woburn, Leighton Buzzard and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.