Salary TBC approx. Guide
8 months ago
- Leeds Bradford Operations Manager jobs role (manufacturing)
- 13% final salary pension. Private health. 25 days holiday. Company car.
- Incredibly stable £70m t/o 600+ headcount business – site in Bradford is an engineering / manufacturing SME (mechanical) 55 headcount (so this is a “wear a number of hats” General Manager jobs / Operations Manager jobs role)
Operations Manager jobs role / Production Manager jobs role with a 13% final salary pension scheme. The company have been established for over 100 years, have 600 employees across the UK and are highly profitable. They are involved with mechanical engineering, fabrication, sheet metal, metal treatment, galvanising etc – supplying into a variety of manufacturing, engineering and construction sectors.
The Leeds / Bradford site has a 55 approx. headcount and as a result as General Manager or Operations Manager your role and remit will be broad encompassing Production, H&S, Quality, transport and sales (8 or 9 direct reports across these functions). You will ideally be seeking General Manager jobs or Operations Manager jobs in the Bradford, Leeds, Halifax, Keighley, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Harrogate, Yorkshire regions
Salary TBC ; overall package £60,000 - £70,000 as a very approx. guide (still TBC). Rule out if your basic salary expectations exceed £70,000
This Operations Manager jobs role will suit:
- A General Manager, Operations Manager, Works Manager or Production manager who has worked within engineering SMEs (probably with a mechanical engineering feel)
- Strong people leadership skills you will also have a track record of driving improvements / continuous improvement initiatives in the engineering / manufacturing field.
- A strong focus on H&S (as General Manager you will drive a positive H&S culture)
- Strong people management – team focused
- The company value loyalty so you will ideally have demonstrated length of tenure (with stints of 5+ years in your last 3 general manager / operations manager type jobs or similar)
- Someone who meets our core values & behaviours: a general manager with humility, integrity, loyalty, continuous improvement.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- 13% final salary pension scheme. Private healthcare. 25 days holiday. Profit share bonus. Company car
- Incredibly stable £70m t/o 600+ headcount business
- 100 + years of history - still family owned.
To apply please contact Edward Smith via email at Euro Projects Recruitment.
This Operations jobs role is commutable from Bradford, Leeds, Halifax, Keighley, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Harrogate, Yorkshire regions
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.