almost 2 years ago
Head of Operations, Engineering, MK1, Milton Keynes
Opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to manage all manufacturing, production for a well-established engineering manufacturing business.
We need someone with the following;
- Strong manufacturing / production background
- A foreman type approach to the role
- A problem solver / technical lead
- Common sense approach
- A people person – can bring the best out of the team. (4 direct reports and 100 indirect reports)
Salary & Package: Excellent negotiable salary depending on the individuals experience
This Operations Manager job will suit:
- Experienced Operations Manager with background in a fast-paced engineering manufacturing sector.
- Ideally this experience will be backed up with degree / NVQ5 qualifications (or similar) in engineering, technical or manufacturing-business topics.
- A hands-on Operations Manager with a strong manufacturing background
The Operations Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Award winning, established SME engineering manufacturing business with key sectors in Motorsport, Automotive, Aviation, Defence and Marine.
- Fantastic modern working environment.
- Forward thinking ownership – Director has a real passion for the business and it’s people
- Reporting to the COO, part of the management team, participating in decision making across all areas of the company’s activity.
The Operations Manager job will involve:
- Full responsibility for manufacturing, Production and Operations functions.
- Ensuring Key Performance Indicators are in place
- Managing resource requirements across operations cross skilling to balance demands of the business.
- Give clear direction to the team
This Operations Manager job is commutable from Milton Keynes, Bedford, Bletchley, Woburn, Leighton Buzzard and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.