Highly Competitive Base Salary + Fantastic Wider Benefits Package
about 1 month ago
Operations Director, Loughborough, LE11
- Operations Director jobs role, working with a £85m t/o, family owned manufacturing business.
- Very financially stable business, with a fantastic reputation in their industry and a full order book for the next 4 years!
- Brilliant opportunity to have a strong influence on the business’ direction.
Operations Director jobs role, working with a reputable and expanding family owned manufacturing business. This is a 550 headcount group of companies, with annual turnover in the region of £85m+. This is a hands-on management opportunity, with an emphasis on production and internal processes. Although you will be hands-on, you will still head up strategic operations for the business.
Salary & Package: Highly competitive base salary + car allowance + company pension scheme + Perk Box
This Operations Director job will suit:
- A hands-on leader with experience in building materials, raw material processing or similar production / batch processing environment.
- Someone with great stakeholder engagement skills, from boardroom to shop floor – you will need to get the buy in of the team to succeed here.
- This is a family owned business that will require a good level of gravitas and visibility within the business, but also a very down to earth personality.
- A strong organiser, with experience of managing high volumes of stock and raw materials.
- Any experience of transport planning would be beneficial.
The Operations Director job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- This is a 550 headcount group, with annual turnover in the region of £85m+.
- Family owned manufacturing business with a strong ethos geared towards looking after employees.
- Fantastic average length of tenure across the business (roughly 12 years).
- The business has a fantastic reputation in their industry and a full order book for the next 4 years.
- Highly competitive base salary + car allowance + company pension scheme + Perk Box
The Operations Director job will involve:
- Hands-on management. You will walk the shop floor on a regular basis, as well as operating at a strategic level.
- Improving the management, processes and housekeeping of the business’ production and stock control.
- Identifying and improving current bottlenecks in capacity.
- Developing communication lines to improve communication between departments.
- Introduce planned, preventative maintenance processes to reduce machinery downtime.
- Leading and developing 15 direct reports across production, maintenance, transport and operations.
This job is commutable from Loughborough, Derby, Leicester, Nottingham, Coalville, Shepshed, Hathern, Castle Donington, Long Whatton, Kegworth and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Pete Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”