9 months ago
Office Manager, Coalville.
Are you an Office Manager that is accustomed to wearing a number of hats, seeking a new challenge with a growing business?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to take responsibility of the daily office, administration and HR duties of a successful manufacturing business.
This Office Manager job is a varied and exciting role and would suit an accurate and highly organised Office Manager.
This vacancy is open to applications sent by email or the apply-now button. we are unable to accept telephone enquiries for this vacancy.
This Office Manager job will suit:
- Experience of working as an Office Manager in a diverse role
- A proactive individual. Gains an understanding and then implements ideas
- Strong IT Skills including excel and specialist software’s such as MRP
- Literate and Numerate
- Experience of sage for payroll purposes
- Senior administration experience
- Intelligent and commercially aware
- Excellent attention to detail.
The Office Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A starting salary of between £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
- 37.5 hours per week with some flexibility on start / finish time
- The opportunity to play a leading role within the team
- The company have made zero people redundant off the back of COVID
- Forward thinking business with ambitious growth plans
- A business that invests
The Office Manager job will involve:
- Overall responsibility for the general office management as well as the finance and HR functions
- You will take ownership of a range of duties and tasks to improve the efficiency of how the business operates from an administration perspective
- Processing payroll
- Implementation and maintenance of employment records as well as HR related letters and contracts
- Manage property and office facilities such as booking in building repairs and negotiating with service providers
- Maintain paperwork for company vehicles
- Preparation of HMRC returns
- Oversee expenses
This job is commutable from Coalville, Loughborough, Ashby-De-La-Zouch, Leicester, Leicestershire and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact email your CV to Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”