£25,000 - £32,000
10 months ago
Exciting Office Coordinator opportunity within a Construction Plant Hire environment. This will suit an experienced office coordinator that has previous experience in a Managerial / Team Leader role. Ideally you will be from a road planning / construction environment to join a construction planning business that are industry leaders, delivering projects around the world.
This job will suit:
- The successful candidate will have experience within a management role. Ideally within a road planning / construction environment.
- You will be ambitious and want to take control of the department and develop with the business.
- Previous experience within either a road planning or construction company.
- You will be organised and comfortable communicating at all levels.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The business is committed to training and developing their employees.
- Since establishing in 1996, the business has grown exponentially and now find themselves industry leaders, delivering projects around the world.
- Following recent growth for the company a position has become available to join the team as an Office Coordinator.
- Excellent starting salary available for the right candidate.
The job will involve:
- This is a management role that will see you manage the operations department, dealing with customers and the workforce out on site.
- This role will need you to be flexible in order support out of hours call from the workforce out on site.
- You will be coordinating the department operating in a small team and individually.
- This is an excellent opportunity that will allow you to take control of this department and move the company forward.
This job is commutable from Hinckley, Leicester, Coventry, Nuneaton, Rugby, Enderby, Wigston, Bedworth, market Bosworth and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford