about 1 year ago
Administrator, ST15, Stone Staffordshire
- Full time Administrator in a professional manufacturing factory office.
- Join a friendly, growing business, to support accounts, purchasing and general office administration.
- Varied role – no two days will be the same
- This Office Administrator role will suit a person with accurate data entry skills, the ability to learn new skills and ability to support the team. Good PC skills will be needed.
- This role could suit a person with an understanding of manufacturing companies and some experience of working in accounts, or alternatively anyone with some experience supporting purchasing, logistics or similar activities in a manufacturing business. Equally the role will suit a person with good potential and willingness to learn.
- Essential that you have access to your own transport. This facility is not easy to get to without a car.
Salary & Package: £17,000-18,000 salary depending on experience
This role is commutable from Stone, Stafford, Staffordshire.
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen on email only at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”