about 1 year ago
- NPI Engineer
- Medical engineering products (mechanical) so we can offer job security
- Based in Southwell Nottinghamshire. Free parking. NOT battle into a city
- As NPI Engineer / New product introduction engineer you will drive NPI engineering projects across aero, automotive, medical (high volume mechanical components)
- Flexi-time. 37 hour week. Finish at 14:00 on Friday.
- 150 headcount multi-national business
- A friendly, conscientious and people focused medium sized manufacturer
NPI Engineer jobs role – NPI from concept through prototype to full production of high volume mechanical components. Based near Southwell, 100 – 150 headcount manufacturing and engineering business. Flexi-time, 37.5 hour week. 25 days holiday. Company passionate about training and developing their employees. Fun and conscientious company culture.
Are you an NPI Engineer or Lean Manufacturing engineer with strong engineering, tooling, design experience who can look at improving the development of engineering processes? Are you seeking NPI Engineer or Manufacturing Engineer or Process Engineer jobs in the Southwell Mansfield, Lincoln, Newark, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire regions?
This NPI engineer jobs role will suit:
- A Production Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer or Process Engineer who has strong engineering ability (preferably involved with mechanical engineering processes)
- Someone who is passionate about lean manufacturing, continuous improvement and working for a dynamic medium sized engineering business
- Seeking engineering jobs in Nottinghamshire with a profitable, expanding business
- Someone who is ambitious and keen to work for a business that is passionate about growing.
The NPI engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An engineering / manufacturing business with a difference, the business is passionate about making sure their employees feel valued and actually enjoy coming to work.
- Loyalty is a core value – a number of employees have been with the business for long periods of time and they have very low staff turnover.
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve with the business. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
- 150 headcount across two sites in Nottinghamshire, global business with 1000 + employees worldwide
This NPI engineer jobs role is commutable from Southwell Mansfield, Lincoln, Newark, Nottingham, and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Edward Smith