£ Competitive daily rate
8 months ago
Non-Exec CFO Chief Financial Officer / Director of Finance in a fast moving, high growth business.
The company is achieving impressive and sustainable levels of growth, and this is projected to continue. To support this growth, we are recruiting a Chief Financial Officer with a strong Finance / Accounts background.
Package – Salary on a consultancy basis.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A highly successful, rapidly growing trading and commercial company operating in a sustainable niche in a growing market sector.
- A friendly, hardworking team who thrive on the energy and buzz of a fast moving industry.
- Privately owned company.
- The growth of the company is exceptional and this is an opportunity to join the team at an exciting time.
- The team places high-value on its customer relationships and sets high standards for customer service.
The job will involve:
- Operating in a high-growth profitable materials processing & supply chain sectors.
- Working a B2B role within the circular economy, construction, off grid fuel and intermediary processing.
This job will suit:
- A person that has previously worked in rapidly growing companies
- Experienced individual with knowledge in joint ventures, investments and mergers/acquisitions.
- Ideally worked within a company who has a turnover of £80,000,000 - £100,000,000 (or higher)
To apply, please contact Jayne Baxter
This job is commutable from Ilkeston, Nottingham, Derby, Mansfield, Loughborough, Chesterfield and surrounding areas.