6 months ago
- Excellent opportunity for a technically minded administrator to work within an engineering / quality team.
- Position focuses on product conformance documentation.
- Prior experience within a quality-based role would be ideal for this role.
Quality driven job that will see you work within the product conformance team, supporting with documentation to ensure all details required are correct to company standards. Help work with the engineering and rework team to ensure targets are met. Parts are precision engineered so any experience of working within a similar business would be ideal.
Salary guideline: c£19,500 – days based role.
This Quality Administrator job will suit:
- Someone who has ideally worked within a quality capacity. Whether this be somebody who has worked within inspection but wants to work more office based, or a proven administrator who understands conformance documentation.
- Days base opportunity, no shift work involved.
- Worked within a manufacturing or engineering business at some point in their career.
- Strong organisational skills and a good communicator.
The Non Conformance job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent working facility within a friendly team that supports one another.
- Work within a highly organised, professional function and help ensure high quality standards continue to be achieved.
- No shift work with an earlier Friday finish.
The Non Conformance job will involve:
- Working with the engineering, quality, and rework team to create work packs.
- Compiling documentation to ensure conformance of products to the company quality standards.
- Updating the internal systems with the correct project details.
- Communicating with wider teams to help drive quality and minimize rework within the business.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.