£30,000 plus pension
4 months ago
by agreement / asap
Upto £30,000 salary + pension
Sheffield Meadowhall area
NDT job opportunity for a proven NDT Inspector or NDT Technician with PCN Level 2 who wants to work with advanced metal products.
The NDT Inspector job will involve:
- Performing a range of NDT inspection methods – such as Ultrasonic Inspection and physical NDT tests.
- Completing necessary documentation associated with quality reports such as FAIRS First Article Inspection Reports, and production identification marking for traceability records.
- Performing calibration tests on inspection equipment, and checking supplier inspection processes.
The role is factory based, mainly working Monday to Thursday 6.30am-4.15pm (37hr week).Occasionally the hours might change to shift work if there is a high demand for product. Shifts can include twilight shift and night shifts, but usually its days and afternoons, and almost always Monday to Friday. There is a shift premium paid when you’re asked to work a shift.
What is it like to work there?
- The company has a specialised product and customers worldwide.
- They are a design and manufacture business and are regularly innovating their products.
- The company is part of a global company, and the UK team is growing.
- Very friendly, professional and conscientious team, we high calibre senior leaders.
- This is a market leader within their industry and a highly reputable engineering business.
Suitable for candidates based in Sheffield, Rotherham, South Yorkshire that can also travel to customers in the UK and overseas.
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.