Up to £22,500 + Shift Premiums
5 months ago
- Quality inspection focused position within a growing engineering business.
- This job is shift based so flexibility is required on this front. Open to either experienced or trainee options.
Job opportunity for either a proven Quality Inspector / NDT Inspector who wants to work within a modern, clean working environment. Training can be provided for the right person with a keen interest in developing quality inspection techniques. As NDT Inspector you will perform a range of inspection techniques, such as Magnetic Particle Inspection and Penetrant Flaw Inspection.
Salary & Package: Up to £22,500 + Shift premium for an experienced NDT Inspector. Trainee options will be vary depending on your level of prior experience. Shift premiums are 20% evenings, and 25% for nights. 25 days holiday.
This NDT Inspector job will suit:
- A proven Quality Inspector who wants to develop more skills around NDT.
- A Trainee Inspector, someone who has briefly touched on quality inspection having worked within a production environment.
- Aerospace sector knowledge would be an advantage. Someone who knows the requirement
The NDT Inspector job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Stable engineering company, the manufacturing site employs roughly 350 people.
- Competitive salary + benefits, including product output bonus, good holiday allowance, pension etc.
- Roles are mostly on a three shift system; mornings, afternoons and nights midweek.
The NDT Inspector job will involve:
- Performing a range of NDT inspection methods – such as Magnetic Particle Inspection, Penetrant Flaw Inspection, and Acid Etch Inspection.
- Completing necessary documentation associated with quality reports.
- Performing calibration tests.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Newark, Gainsborough.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.