over 1 year ago
- Level 2 NDT Inspection / Engineering opportunity within a growing aerospace engineering business.
- Dayshift based role, full time across Monday to Thursday (37 hours). Every Friday off!
Fantastic opportunity to be a part of a growing team within a dynamic, modern engineering business. The company have an extensive order book and are looking to bring in additional NDT Inspectors / Engineers to help support production. Projects are often for Rolls Royce so any prior quality experience for such standards would be an advantage. We do need someone who has worked to NDT Level 2 requirements.
Salary & Package: Flexible and competitive salary dependent on your level of experience. Wider bonuses based on productivity and 25 days holiday available (+ bank holidays). Day shift position across Monday to Thursday, offering a permanent 3 day weekend.
This NDT Inspector job will suit:
- A proven Quality Inspector or NDT Engineer who wants to be a part of a growing project. This is a really exciting time for the business as they secure large projects.
- Level 2 NDT Inspection techniques, such as dye penetrants, etching, or MPI.
- Previous aerospace experience would be an advantage given the customer base and existing quality standards.
The NDT Inspector job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic working environment with considerable growth projected.
- Opportunity to develop and grow existing skills.
- Dayshift position, full time with hours over Monday to Thursday. Opportunities for overtime and occasional flexibility will be needed.
The NDT Inspector job will involve:
- Undertaking NDT Operations in accordance with customer expectations. Providing a thorough and diligent NDT Inspection service.
- Chemical processing of components.
- Working alongside the quality and production teams to ensure projects are met on time.
This job is commutable from Nuneaton, Coalville, Market Bosworth, Tamworth, Coventry, Leicester.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford
Reference - JL-EPR162530-EP-INDHP