about 1 year ago
date to suit
Navision ERP Coordinator Croydon
- Using Navision ERP system to create and complete the administrative aspects of projects.
- This will include using Navision to create work orders, create invoices, track and record project progress, creating reports to update customers, issuing instructions to supplier, and using Navision ERP to communicate with other departments such as stores, engineering and shipping.
- Roughly 75% of the job is administration of projects on Navision ERP system, with other activities involving face to face updates with colleagues and some communication with suppliers
Skills and experience required:
- Ideally experience of using Navision, but any similar MRP / ERP system is also useful. We can give training in Navision to a person with good MRP ERP skills.
- Good team working skills and accurate communication skills both verbally and in person.
- Being organised and efficient is essential.