about 1 month ago
National Account Manager
• Passionate about food? Seeking NAM jobs / National Account manager jobs in the FMCG sector?
• High quality FMCG baked goods (fine foods) dealing with large retailers Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Tesco etc.
• Must be a ‘foodie’. Must be passionate about food and baking
• £24m turnover business who supply fine foods to Harrods, Waitrose, M&S
Are you seeking NAM jobs, National Account manager jobs or FMCG Account Manager jobs? Are you wanting to work for a friendly, family focused £24m t/o suppler of fine foods? Small enough to give a great work life balance and fun job but large enough to still have that professional structured approach to large FMCG retailer management
What we need for this NAM jobs / National Account manager jobs in the FMCG role
• Very flexible with location – work from home
• FMCG experience – food, beverage preferred but we are flexible if you have some exposure to working with the large retailers like Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Tesco, Asda etc.
• Ideally a foodie. Someone passionate about baking.
• A NAM / National Account manager who wants to be a bit different – work for a friendly family focused company. You will value innovation, flexibility and working with passionate people
• £24m t/o business. Suppliers of fine foods into M&S, Waitrose, Harrods as well as large retailers like Sainsburys, Morrisons, Tesco, Asda
• An energetic, passionate and loyal team, working within a strong values-based culture where pace and energy, grit and determination, integrity and humility are valued
This NAM jobs, National Account manager jobs is home based, you could be located in the Liverpool. Manchester, Stoke, Sheffield, Leeds, North West regions
To apply for this job, please contact Edward Smith at Euro Projects Recruitments Ltd.
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.