about 1 year ago
Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer - Continentals
- Seeking a Multi Skilled Maintenance Fitter or Maintenance Engineer to work within a growing SME
- Continental Shift Pattern – 4 on, 4 off (Days and Nights rotating).
- Primarily focused on maintaining a range of larger plant equipment, conveyor systems etc.
We are seeking a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer with both mechanical and electrical skills to join the team on a continental shift pattern. As Maintenance Fitter, you will be responsible for diagnosing and repairing a range of plant equipment. This includes the likes of conveyors and wider manufacturing machinery. FMCG experience would be useful but not essential. No PLC programming / editing experience required on the electrical side.
Salary: Flexible DOE
This Maintenance Engineer job will suit:
- An experienced Maintenance Fitter or Engineer from a multi skilled background.
- Flexible to work a rotating continental shift pattern.
- Someone who enjoys working with a range of machinery and variety within their work.
- Specific knowledge of SCADA and Star / Delta would be an advantage but not essential.
The Multiskilled Maintenance Fitter job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Stable employer who values and recognize the work of their staff.
- Opportunity to earn a high salary package with added overtime on top.
- FMCG manufacturer with a strong brand within their sector.
The Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer job will involve:
- Reactive and PPM maintenance of plant machinery, conveyors etc.
- Diagnosing and fault finding of machinery.
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance duties – very much a 50/50 split.
- Supporting the wider engineering team where required.
- Working on a continental basis.
This job is commutable from Loughborough, Leicester, Coalville
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.