£ Competitive Salary
over 2 years ago
Maintenance Engineer job on the dayshift! Fantastic growing business with a variety of daily duties, each day will be different.
This job will suit:
- An experienced Maintenance Engineer, Ideally with a 50/50 split.
- A good team player, you will be working within a small, friendly team of Engineers. We are looking for someone with a keen interest in learning and developing.
- Some formal electrical / mechanical engineering qualifications e.g. 17th Edition.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing business, part of a wider group with excellent benefits
- Standard day shift working hours, on rare occasions there will be the need to be flexible when required to cover emergencies.
- Very competitive salary for the right person.
The job will involve:
- Part of a small team (3 to 4) of maintenance engineers, you will be looking after production equipment.
- Whilst the majority of the work is on actual production equipment, they have a range of equipment on site and you might do a bit of wiring for electrics from a facilities perspective.
- Using electrical fault finding skills and providing reactive and ppm mechanical maintenance.
- PLC knowledge / programming is NOT essential but would be a handy skill to have
This job is commutable from Gainsborough, Lincoln, Worksop, Scunthorpe.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd