about 1 year ago
- Varied position within a rapidly growing aerospace manufacturer who has recently made significant investment into new machinery.
- Full time position across a dayshift pattern, 37 hours across 4 days.
Due to expansion, we are looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join an established precision engineering business. The role will see you support the maintenance across a range of CNC Machine Tools (all well-known brands, e.g. Haas and Doosan). The company is continually investing in new machinery so you will work with modern equipment. Any previous experience of TPM would be an advantage for this role, likewise any specific aerospace knowledge too.
Salary & Package: Flexible and competitive salary range depending on your skills and level of experience. 4 day working week! Excellent wider benefits, such as profit share and 25 days holidays to name a few.
This Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer job will suit:
- An experienced Maintenance Engineer who has worked with CNC Machinery.
- Flexible on whether you are mechanical or electrically biased.
- Any prior knowledge of TPM or working to aerospace requirements would be an advantage.
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic opportunity to work within a growing engineering business who is investing into new machinery. Chance to join a dynamic team as they go through positive change.
- Dayshift – working 4 days a week with a degree of flexibility. Shifts may be introduced in the future to cope with demand; however this is yet to be clarified as to when.
- Excellent benefits and salary range that is competitive.
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer job will involve:
- Working within a maintenance team to help minimise machine tool downtime.
- Engage in TPM and PPM activities.
- Supporting wider team mates and providing training when needed.
- Flexibility to potential cover an emergency on call system or possible future shift changes.
This job is commutable from Nuneaton, Coventry, Tamworth, Coalville, Leicester, Ashby-de-la-Zouch.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford