£27,000 to £30,000 + shift allowance (overtime available)
7 months ago
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer – 3 Shift Systems, B70 West Bromwich, Birmingham
Experienced Maintenance Engineer with background in maintenance, mechanical engineering, hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, drive systems, PLC fault finding and 17th Edition wiring regulations within a modern automotive production and fabrication factory.
Salary & Package: £27,000 to £30,000 based on skills and experience + shift allowance (overtime available).
This job will suit:
- Educated/qualification in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance engineer working with hydraulics and pneumatics
- Must be able to read electrical drawings for fault finding purposes, using HMI codes
- Siemens S7
- Root cause analysis
- 17th Edition wiring regulations
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Work within a high performing advanced engineering team
- Family owned, multi-site engineering, manufacturing business with established client base
- A growing company with ongoing investment- the business has just invested £8m into new automation equipment and plans are in place for more Capex projects in near future
- Business offering cutting-edge products and services to automotive industry
The job will involve:
- Working as part of highly skilled multi-disciplined engineering team, the role will involve maintenance and servicing of plant & equipment, planned preventative maintenance, engineering installations and project work.
- Carry out scheduled maintenance work and respond to equipment faults. To deal with reactive breakdowns that occur throughout the shift to ensure up time.
- PLC fault finding using PLC’s for remedial actions and process improvements.
This position is commutable from Birmingham, West Bromwich, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield and surrounding areas.