Salary TBC approx. Guide only
8 months ago
- Multi-Skilled Engineer jobs role Loughborough
- Prototype, test, mechanical assembly small to medium sized electro mechanical kit / equipment
- Days: Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:00 approx.
- Fantastic job security and stability – unaffected by Covid. Growing / investing company
Are you a Multi-Skilled Engineer, Test engineer, development engineer or practical multi-skilled engineer (with some assembly experience) who is seeking a more diverse job with more chance to prototype, test and look at better ways to assemble equipment? Test engineer jobs, test technician jobs or development engineer jobs in the Loughborough region? Salary TBC but £25,000 - £33,000 very rough guide TBC
- Job is 90% hands on in this Multi-Skilled Engineer jobs role
- This job will really suit someone who likes to get involved with test, prototype, problem solving etc.
- Your job is to look at ways to improve production but by assembling electro mechanical equipment
- We want a practical person who can look at things from an assembly perspective and work out how to improve it
- So you are the link between the engineering design team and assembly – working closely to help improve their range of products
- This is light engineering (so it’s NOT big heavy kit / metal bashing – it’s small to medium sized equipment)
- It’s wiring, assembly of a piece of electro mechanical equipment
- Reading wiring diagrams and engineering drawings.
- Operating a range of hand / power tools for assembly.
- Brazing and silver soldering (this can be taught).
- Handling of refrigeration gases (taught over time)
- At Loughborough there is about 30 headcount, almost £3m turnover –so a small and friendly team.
- They are part of a big company who are doing very well on the London stock Exchange
- Note on culture and values : a friendly and engaging team. There are no egos and no politics. You will get the chance to join a friendly and growing business
Essential Experience Multi-Skilled Engineer
- You MUST have experience of assembly of small to medium sized equipment
- You will then have a “how can we improve this” mindset. You will enjoy prototyping, tinkering, testing, developing new ways to assemble the product range
- Commutable to Loughborough
- Loyal – this is a really good company – they value loyalty so you are likely to have shown loyalty in your career to date
- Multi skilled engineer or certainly able to understand engineering drawings and wiring diagrams
- A reliable conscientious Multi-Skilled Engineer, test technician or assembly technician / assembly engineer who wants to have more diversity
This Multi-Skilled Engineer jobs role is based near Loughborough commutable from Loughborough, Coalville, Markfield, Thurmaston, Syston, Shepshed, Kegworth, Melton Mowbray
REF : ESTT